Thursday, June 25, 2020

Identify your bad habits


Be true to yourself and outline the things that don't bring you true happiness. Coffee, alcohol, fried and fatty food, sugar loaded deserts, or my colleague Toni’s terrible habit of eating Nutella out of the jar when stressed 😊 Identify those bad habits and ditch them now!

How? Reach out and I will help you, because you too CAN DO THIS!


Be intentional! Be in the moment!

Ah it just sounds so… romantic right… be in the moment… can you hear the violins in the background 😊? I know I know but just stay with me here… I really had to stop myself today, I was trying to do 5 things at the same time, cooking, pacifying an unhappy daughter who had been pushed over by her twin brother, pacifying an unhappy son who felt that his sister was in his way..the doorbell ringing, with the much desired Amazon delivery and the phone ringing, whilst I was trying to take in a few bites to eat as I was starving. Lockdown times ask more of us, more pressure, more patience, more of everything and if you had asked me 10 minutes later what I had eaten, I would not have been able to tell you. I was certainly NOT in the moment enjoying the food, nor the children, nor the cooking for that matter. That or something similar might also be your current reality but… I challenge you stop! Like me today I stopped and thought… WHAT truly is the most important thing right now right here? My children! I kneeled down I hugged my children we all said sorry to each other and I took a deep breath!

Be intentional about living your best life! Be intentional about eradicating what drains you. Be intentional of giving love and happiness and laughter to the people around you. Set your daily goals and tasks, work on them and work to achieve what makes you truly happy!

Just, be intentional!


Visualise!

If you can see it you can achieve it! Visualise what living your best life looks like. Feel it see it smell it! Take time before you go to sleep and let your mind wander. Have you set your plans, your intentions and your goals for living a more satisfying life? What will you do? Where will you live? What will your time with your family, your loved ones, your friends look like? What will your spare time look like?

See it, write it down and make your plan to work towards it. Every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment