Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Your Net Time


Have you heard the phrase: "what you eat is what you are"? Now of course that is not really true literally you are not a French fry 😊, but of course eating loads of fried foods is not healthy and we all know it.

I would like to share with you how you can have the body you want but you have to define first what you are really willing to do for the body of your dreams. I always had pictures of slim models with long legs on my fridge... positive motivation. Don’t put in front of you how you don’t want to look but how you do want to look like right? But the truth is I love to have chocolate twice or three times a week and I do not enjoy long sessions at the gym, so I have had to realise that I need a new goal. One that I really DO want to work for and to do that I needed to start accepting who I was first.

What is important in your life, where do you need to and want to spend your time? Your children? Your partner? Your work and career? No answer is right or wrong because it is your life!

Now take the things that you can do in "NET" Time- that is NO Extra Time. Can you listen to a podcast to improve your mind whilst you cook? Can you play with your children for 30 minutes running around to gain some core strengths yourself? Go cycling twice a week with them?

Think about your life and if you struggle to plan reach out I will help you get back on track!

Because you CAN do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment