Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Food You Eat



So today I would like to talk about the kind of food we eat!

Yesterday I spoke to one of my clients, who had had a heart attack a few months back. I asked him if he was excusing everyday at least a little bit, going out for a walk, taking in some fresh air and he said - “Yes, I go shopping nearly every day!”

I said that’s not really exercise and you don’t do it every day and the local shop is only 5 minutes walk away -so he agreed that of course he could take 30 minutes every day just to go for a walk around the block.

Then we spoke about his food and he said, oh nothing changed I still love my fries… And then after 10 seconds he added: every day!!

Ok for everyone who knows me already, I am a big believer in eating what you like, just do it sensibly but fries every day is just not sensible especially after a heart attack… !

Do you have a habit that you do not question but that really doesn’t serve you anymore? When was the last time you really thought about what you actually eat, how much and how often? Come and join my coaching classes, find out all those little changes you can do to get your perfect weight to get into shape and to become the better you!

Lots of love and keep save!

No comments:

Post a Comment